Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Web hosting with 1&1 - Experiences? Opinions?

PremiumMember
scalf31
Trust:

Web hosting with 1&1 - Experiences? Opinions?

Hello Mark and fellow affilorama members,

I am new to affiliate marketing and wanted to introduce myself to everyone, but I also have a quick question. Before I ask that, I would like to thank Mark for putting this program together and congradulate him in all of his success. I can only hope that I will be able to do the same with all of your help. Now, on to my question. I came across a web hosting and domain registration company by the name of 1&1 wich offers 3 free domain names w/100GB of space, website builder w/18 pages, and quite a few other extras for $9.99/month. So, I was wonder what everyones opinion was on this possible purchase? I also was planning on building a review site around "how to play guitar" products since that is one of my favorite passions in life.

Kindest Regards and good luck to everyone,

Josh

P.S. Awsome job with Jamorama Mark
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I'm going to release a hosting program in the next few days that is a much better deal than that, I'm not setting this up to make a profit, I'm setting it up for you guys.

Should be $3.50/month for 50gb transfer and 5gb storage (starting price), and domains $7.50/yr.

If you are in a hurry get it, otherwise, wait 2 days.

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Actually that does sound like a very good deal if you get 3 domains for that price. That's pretty good.

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:
Hi Josh & Mark,

That's a great starting price ( $3.99 ) fro the hosting service your going to set up Mark, here is one of the companies I've been using.

One of the best Hosting accounts I've come across and been using for almost 9 months now is Vodahost. You can set up unlimitied Domain names at no extra charge, along with all the other Cpanel features you may want.
The amount of web space and Bandwidth is truly enormous especailly for the price. Here are some prices

Monthly Billing US$30 Setup fee + US$9.95 Per Month
Annual Billing Free Setup + US$95.40 every 12 months - works out to US$7.95 per month
Tri - Annual Billing Free Setup + US$197 every 36 months - works out to US$5.47 pm

You also get a free domain name when you register with them.

The hosting also comes with it's own Free Website building program
You can download the builder to try out before signing up with them but I must warn you that any sites you build with it must be hosted with Vodahost.

If this all sound interesting you can check out all the details here.
(removed broken link)

If you click the " Take the tour" button you can see a video explaining more about Vodahost.
They also have a pretty active Forum where you can ask pre-sales questions.

Good luck, and let me know how you get on.

P.S. If you decide to join Vodahost let me know and I'll tell you where to get ( .com ) Domain names for only $2.95 and believe it or not they also come with free Privacy Registration.

Regards,

Steve
Last edited by ampie g on 18 Jan 10 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey that's awesome steve, where do you get $2.95 .com's?

regards,
Mark

PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:
Hi Mark,

That's my incentive for people to join Vodahost through my link :wink:
it may not be much of one but it's all I got lol.

I need to learn from you how to start earning affiliate commissions.

Regards,

St.
PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:
Sorry to have to report that the special price for .com names has now gone up from $2.99 to $6.50...

The good news is you still get WHOIS privacy included for free... which makes it still the cheapest .com Domain names around.