Joined: 27 Jul 10
29 Jul 10 7:10 pm
You have to first download an ftp plugin to transfer files for sharing. Here's the step process I took...
1. Open your admin page
2. Go to plugins on dashboard
3. Add plugin
4. In search box type: my ftp plugin
5. It should show up as the first plugin
6. Click on download or select (can't remember here)
7. File should auto paste into box, then click install.
8. Go to plugin again and activate.
9. It should show in your Settings now as "My FTP.
10. When you click on this, it will ask for host, username and password.
11. The only thing I don't know is the host name which we need to find out.
Hope this helps.