Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Software that plays Sound Messages on welcome page of sites?

akius
Trust:

Software that plays Sound Messages on welcome page of sites?

I want a small message in the first page on my site but using dreamweaver I can only put it as background music. I want the viewers to be able to stop it if they they don't want to hear it, or even better pause and play.
Again using Dreamweaver for the first time so a little bit of step by step thing will help.
Thanks so much.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
This program could work for you. Seems simple enough and it has the buttons you need.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Or you could just use the free software you get with affilorama :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Yep that too :)
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey akius,

I've also seen this one around quite a bit lately:

http://www.1pixelout.net/code/audio-pla ... ss-plugin/

It doesn't require any software, you just need to upload a couple of files to your website along with the mp3 file. It's nice because it lets people pause and scroll along the timeline, but it does expand and contract, so you need a bit of space to house the controller.

Have a look.

PS. It says it's for WordPress but it also works on "normal" sites. There's a link on the page to a tutorial.

All the best,
Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

akius
Trust:
thanks so much again
not only did u provide the tool
u also took care of the learning part
shows u care
lol
anyways I'll go check it out.