Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Please review my website :-)

rayvin
Trust:

Please review my website :-)

Hi Everyone,

Would appreciate if someone would have a look at my website and post an honest review on what can be improved on. I plan to sell this on Flippa. What sort of price do you think I should put it up for? Thanks in advance.

http://www.buyingbabybottles.com

Regards,
Rayvin
Last edited by ampie g on 27 Jan 10 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated link

Thinking of selling my website ---> www.buyingbabybottles.com. What do you think?

rayvin
Trust:
OMG! Mispelled the site. Its actually www.buyingbabybottles.com. Sorry!
Thinking of selling my website ---> www.buyingbabybottles.com. What do you think?

jcdean
Trust:
Looks nice

What keywords are you trying to target? They should be in the domain and tittle.

Perhaps you could review other baby bottles, give good infomation to help people choose what is best for them.
Respect,
JC Dean

esolutions
Trust:
Hi Rayvin,

When you try to sell a site, most people will be interested in current and past performance and earnings. Bids will be extremely low, usually less than the time and cost that you put into the site if it's not generating revenue. Since I don't know anything about your site, much less the revenue, my suggestion is, you would be better off getting the site to at least make a few sales (if it hasn't already) as you can then leverage those sales to negociate a higher asking price for your site.

Let us know how it goes!
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

rayvin
Trust:
Hi J.C & esolutions,

Thanks for the feedback. I will certainly look into your suggestions. Looks like I wont be selling my site anytime soon :P

Regards,
Rayvin

This topic was started on Nov 27, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.