Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Photo Gallery Plugin?

PremiumMember
cat07
Trust:

Photo Gallery Plugin?

Does anyone know of a image gallery plugin that I can use that allows the images to be clicked and taken to another website.

I'd like to have a gallery page of my product images that when clicked will go to my affiliate page.

I can't find anything like that? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Catherine
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Catherine,

Is it for a Wordpress website? If so, you might want to take a look at NextGEN Gallery. I've been intending to use it but haven't had the time to play around with it yet.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

PremiumMember
cat07
Trust:
I did look at that one but didn't think it allowed the images to be clickable.
nberry
Trust:
There are a lot of options to choose from. I suggest that your first look at w3c's page and check out their available galleries. You can then use that as a plug-in which could be used for all of your pages. But, if you do not have that much time, there are ones you could get but take note that they are not free anymore.

Maybe you could hire someone to write it for you.
thel.online.ph
Trust:
Hi,

You can also try "1 Flash Gallery" a photo gallery Wordpress plugin with slideshow function. You can manage photos and images through a set of admin pages, and it displays photos in a way that makes your website look very nice.

You can display galleries with a beautiful image gallery skins integrated with "1 Flash Gallery" Wordpress Gallery Plugin.

This topic was started on Jun 29, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.