Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

my website is not showing pages 2 and 3???

PremiumMember
blubutterfly
Trust:

my website is not showing pages 2 and 3???

What Have I done wrong, I am now just finishing week 3, using x-site pro, I have followed along quite well until I published, deleted my default_html in filezilla and then went in to see how I went on line, and pages 2 and 3 is showing that there is an error on line 21,
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/flutter/public_html/how-solar-energy-is-produced.php on line 21
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ':' in /home/flutter/public_html/solar-energy-for-home.php on line 21
look forward to hearing back from someone
eager to carry on
regards blu
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Blu,
Your main page is an HTML page.
And your other pages are .php.

Change the other pages to .HTML

To do this go to OTHER then Webpage settings.
In the second tab... you can change it to html.

Let me know if this fixes it.

Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
blubutterfly
Trust:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Yes this fixed it.
I have been trying to work it out for about three nights,
you know I am going to have to go through week 3 again, because I am positive they tell you to go in and change it to php, thats why I did it. anyways maybe it was way too late at night and I was not listening properly, thanks so much
regards blu
wollowra
Trust:
Your welcome.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

jasondodd
Trust:
Thanks Troy, nice work. It can be a trap for young players but you soon learn to keep an eye out for this kind of thing.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: https://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
pauls
Trust:
hey thanks also from me as i had the same problem and this fixed it.....i just posted as well and then saw this reply and went and did the change and presto .....all good, cheers, Pauls

This topic was started on Jun 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.