Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

My Affilotheme Site Displays Oddly

cherrylaneent
Trust:

My Affilotheme Site Displays Oddly

Would someone look at my Affilotheme site HouseBreakPuppyBlog.com on any search engine?

When I View the page in Wordpress, it looks fine.

When I view the site on Google, Bing, or Yahoo, the pages are skewed to the left..

What Do I need to fix.?

Thank you for your help
Karen Spiekerman
dannymoo99
Trust:
Hi Karen,
Just checked your site and I am having exactly the same problem. I am using affilotheme avenue and have not made any changes to the code. In chrome and firefox it is fine but in IE it is all over to the left. It is blocking the menu and is near unreadable!
I have sent a ticket to support but no reply as of yet.

Let me know if you find a fix?!

Please help Affilorama!

Danny
cherrylaneent
Trust:
Hi Danny,

I will let you know if I come up with a fix.
I am using Avenue also. That may b a clue to what is going on.
I will contact Afffilotheme support again, too.

Thank you!

Karen
dannymoo99
Trust:
Hi Karen,

You any further along with your site getting sorted? I was contacted by support a few days ago and they wanted my login to check it out, but have not heard anything since.

Getting quite frustrated because I had just started to get some money trickle in with my site when I changed to the affilotheme and now this! Even if they cant sort it out I need to know so I can change it.

Please help Affilorama!
PremiumMember
admin21
Trust:
cherrylaneent wrote:Would someone look at my Affilotheme site HouseBreakPuppyBlog.com on any search engine?

When I View the page in Wordpress, it looks fine.

When I view the site on Google, Bing, or Yahoo, the pages are skewed to the left..

What Do I need to fix.?

Thank you for your help
Karen Spiekerman

Hi Karen,
Your landing page is showing a 404 error.
Cheers
K

This topic was started on Sep 07, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.