Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Looking for a web designer

allison_better
Trust:

Looking for a web designer

Hi everyone
I'm looking for a web master for my site, which is going to be based on a template I purchased.
What I essentially need to be customized is texts, the logo, images including portfolio, accommodation of the menu titles to the topics of the pages, a few color scheme changes, setting up a contact form, having some redundant elements removed.
Here's the template I will use for my site
flashmint.com/show-template-4652.html
And lastly I need installation as well
Many thanks!!!
Last edited by allison_better on 02 Oct 14 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

nelsencaleb
Trust:
Hi, I can help you I believe. Send me a message please!
PremiumMember
lincoln.aca
Trust:
Hi Allison

I think i can help you with this i have been working since 3 years for web design & development & delivered so many successful websites. Let me now if you have any question. Thanks
coltonaron
Trust:
Professional web designers are given the output results in a unique way, which helps us a lot to get the best traffic to our website.

Link removed by moderator
TCP Protected Proxy

cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Allison,

I suggest you check the Affilorama Services section of the forums. Members who offer additional services like writing or web design post their ads there.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

This topic was started on Jul 02, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.