Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Is Intuit Website Service Good for Affiliate Marketing?

davidm
Trust:

Is Intuit Website Service Good for Affiliate Marketing?

I am new to Affiliate Marketing and Ive recently been digging deeper and deeper into it! Ive just about finished reading, listening and watching every lesson here at Affilorama.

Ive got a quick question... Is Intuit Website Service a good one for Affiliate Marketing? I ask this because I am most familiar with Intuit. They have great prices, good design templates and easy to work with website building software but would it be good for Affiliate Marketing?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

David
Last edited by faradina on 31 Jan 10 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: seo

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You can use any website building software to make your site but we could only offer support to those using WordPress and XsitePro.

I don't have any experience on Intuit but the feedback that I got on it was that it is restrictive. Fast website builders are usually rigid in what you can do and how they look. I've also read that you need to host your site with them and requires that you relinquish control of your domain name to them if you transfer to another host. This would not be good for your site since you would lose your ranking, backlinks and all that you have worked hard for if you decide to withdraw from their services.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

davidm
Trust:
Ok thank you! I did not know that about Intuit. I will look into XSitePro and Wordpress.
davidm
Trust:
Sorry I should have posted this under the Website Subject Forum.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I have moved your post to the website building section of the forum.

Cheers,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

This topic was started on Jan 31, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.