Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Instapop Error Involving Internet Explorer

PremiumMember
kinetik86
Trust:

Instapop Error Involving Internet Explorer

Hi Guys

Just a quick question. I've got my Pop Up all set to go at 20 secs, good image and nice box. However, when I generate the code and load it under "Global Scripts" using Xsitepro2...A massive Gap suddenly appears between my page header and the top of the browser so you have to scroll down to see the rest of my site AND then my pop up will appear somewhere in that gap. This happens when I use Internet Explorer and when I use Xsitepro2 to view the "page layout".

It's strange as I "preview" the pop up and it looks fine using Firefox and google Chrome but for some weird reason, it goes really "funny" when I use explorer...

Any ideas? Thanks.
jeremylawson
Trust:
Can you post your site URL so we can take a look at the problem in action?

Thanks
hi guys!

PremiumMember
kinetik86
Trust:
http://www.inspirehealthnow.com/

Thanks Jeremy!
PremiumMember
kinetik86
Trust:
Hey Jeremy

Don't worry about it mate. I found out that it was because I had an older version of windows.. ^_^

Thanks anyways.

This topic was started on May 26, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.