Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

inexpensive Website Template

PremiumMember
success12110im
Trust:

inexpensive Website Template

Hi Mark,

Can you recommend an inexpensive web template for me. I found a few good templates from www.oswd.org, but they required us to link back to them ( I mean the designer ) and email them when we use their template.

I think it is easier to purchase the template, so that we don't need to link back to them.

Thanks in advance

Success
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I've never bought a template, but www.templatemonster.com (I think thats the site) looks reasonably cheap.

Have you considered either designing the page yourself, or getting an elancer to do it? You're probably better at web design than you think, it's not that hard to produce a basic site.

If you've got some cash, elance could be the way to go. But it all depends on where you are financially.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
success12110im
Trust:
Thanks sean06

I used dreamweaver to design some of my website, but it doesn't look professional at all. so this is why I'm thinking of buying templates instead.

I've bought Xsitepro, but because of my computer does not need the software and hardware requirement, so I cann't use it. Thanking of buying a new computer, but don't have enough money at the moment :( .

Regards,

Success
rentoinc
Trust:
Here's a cheap one
http://www.xsiteprotemplates4u.com/

Cheers

Rento
PremiumMember
success12110im
Trust:
Thanks Rento

Success
PremiumMember
success12110im
Trust:
Hi, Rento

Have you purchased their instant website?

Regards,

Success
rentoinc
Trust:
success12110im wrote:Hi, Rento

Have you purchased their instant website?

Regards,

Success

Uhm.. No I haven't, I'm targeting rare niches :D
but the site is on my bookmark.. so if I need one, i will buy from them :D

Cheers

Rento