Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How to make animated banner ads

dawning
Trust:

How to make animated banner ads

Somewhere I saw a link that I thought would show me how to make an animated banner using a GIF image.
Is there a video or somethting?
Randy Hough
Genius in the making!

koolananas
Trust:
Hi Dawning,

You didn't mention if you had bought the Blueprint course or not. If you have then you can find the video in Week 4, Video 4. Mark and Alleta really make it very simple.

Good luck!
dawning
Trust:
yes, I am a premium member and bought the blueprint. This video is about the header.
I mean the little banner ads that are animated. I see several references here, but cannot find a tutorial.
Maybe I missed something, but I have watched that video a few times and made two headers.
Thanks
Randy Hough
Genius in the making!

dawning
Trust:
I did manage to make one. When I get the site published I'll show you! It was actually easy and free.
Randy Hough
Genius in the making!

diyacorp
Trust:
You can also use Xheader in conjunction with Mark's tutorial..
Diya

dawning
Trust:
I just got around to that! I think it is totally cool! making headers and banners has always been a weak point for me. Now, if I only didn't have to sleep or go to work!
Randy Hough
Genius in the making!

This topic was started on May 16, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.