Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How to get traffic to my blog??!

rhoda1990
Trust:

How to get traffic to my blog??!

Hello everyone! I need help with getting target traffic to my blog hollywoodtopnews.com.

I really do not want to do article marketing because it does not seem to be working. I have heard social bookmarking can help getting good traffic to my site. But I read somewhere else that people don't buy any products coming from Digg or Stumbleupon. Is that true?? Will it take more than two weeks before my blog gets at least 235 unique visitor a day?? I mean I have so many question i hope i don't sound stupid to you all. And also I have made 4 sales but I don't even know how I did that?? So what's the average conversion rate?
esolutions
Trust:
Hi,

Try a mix of promotions, social bookmarking might help a little with SEO, but nothing to be proud of. Article marketing will certainly help more for SEO. Neither of these methods should be relied upon for direct traffic, you're only using them to improve your rankings and any traffic that comes through directly is a bonus. Traffic that comes through bookmarking probably won't buy, but if you have your site setup correctly, you might get them to signup for your newsletter.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
rhoda1990 wrote:
And also I have made 4 sales but I don't even know how I did that??

I suggest that you check your analytics and find a pattern. The data will give you info on your site visitors. Find out what your customers want and what converts to sales.

rhoda1990 wrote:
So what's the average conversion rate?

An average of 1 sale in every 100 clicks is the usual conversion rate (1%). That is based on a long term tracking. Sometimes you could have 2000 visitors and no sales, then get 20 sales from the next 50 clicks.
Michelle
Customer Support
=========================

Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: http://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

easyrider
Trust:
Will it take more than two weeks before my blog gets at least 235 unique visitor a day??

Yes!!! It might take months before you get to this level if you are just starting out.
Greg

barry15018
Trust:
Content is very important as if your content is genuine then it would attract a large number of viewers and would gain popularity. Also you can post your blog on popular blog sites and can also use social media sites to increase your blogs popularity. You need to be consistent with whatever data you are providing so that it binds the existing viewer and attracts new ones.

This topic was started on Feb 07, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.