Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How to Add Adsense to a WordPress Sidebar

strick
Trust:

How to Add Adsense to a WordPress Sidebar

Are there any tutorials on the best adsense widget to use and how to correctly place your adsense ad in a sidebar?
Whenever I use adsense it seems to show up in odd locations on my pages or blogs.

Thanks
Last edited by faradina on 24 Jan 10 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SEO

mortalengine
Trust:
Hi
The easiest way is to use a text widget, put adsense code in it and put in the sidebar in selected position
I have tried adsense widgets and gave up
If you use affilo theme unless it has changed recently I dont think it is widget friendly, someone may correct that
faradina
Trust:
The Affiloblueprint theme does not support widgets and that will not be changed.

However, the Blue theme which is available to all Premium members through the Affiliate Blog Bootcamp page does support widgets.

Just a reminder, though. Adsense is not really recommended by Affilorama. Which would you rather have site/blog vistors do: click on the adsense ads so that you can earn cents (an affilorama member actually referred to it as adcents :) ), or have them click on your affiliate links so that you can earn $$$$?
strick
Trust:
Thanks guys,

This topic was started on Jan 23, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.