Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How do I import outsourced template/header into Xsite Pro?

PremiumMember
blubutterfly
Trust:

How do I import outsourced template/header into Xsite Pro?

Hi this is justine, I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions , I really was not happy with my site, I mean the appearance of it when you open it up so I decided to outsource with elance and found a great provider who has done wonders. He has created a template/header for my site which looks fantastic but the problem is I cannot figure out how to upload those files onto xsite pro. Does anyone have any suggestions??
regars justine
faradina
Trust:
Was the template made by the elancer using xsitepro?

If yes, then ask him to send you the xse file of the project.

If no, then you can not import the template into xsitepro.
PremiumMember
blubutterfly
Trust:
oh no
jpastorizo
Trust:
Justine,

There are quite a lot of XSP templates being sold online. I think some goes for a whole set for only $17. These are better than what goes with XSP and they are already ready to import. Though they might not be as good as being designed specifically for your site.

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Oct 07, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.