Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How do I go about uploading my sample website?

tiborb
Trust:

How do I go about uploading my sample website?

Hi,

Well i need a bit of help here. I am currently using dreamweaver to make my website. Now i need to upload a one page site so i can increase my google ratings. Only problem i am having is the what i need to do to do this? I have organised my hosting through the affilorama program. But i am a bit stuck on the process of uploading the actual site. How do you go about it?? do you do it through your hosting account? if you do how do u do it?? i have been trying to figure it out, but the only thing that i can find in my hosting account is a thing called website tonight? do i have to go through that??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

cheers

Tibor
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Tibor, you just need a FTP program. I use a free one called CoreFTP that you can get at http://www.coreftp.com

Once you open it up, just enter a few details: like your password and username and you should be able upload things.

If you get stuck, let me know.

Sean
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

tiborb
Trust:
cheers , thanks for that.

I have actually got my self a copy of xsite pro, where i can do all of that through the program. I am just learning all this from the ground floor which can be a bit of a pain in the ass. But i will get there.

Tibor.
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey,

Yeah theres a lot of stuff to take in when you're new, but it could be a lot worse :)

Good to see you thinking positively though.
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world