Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Free Wordpress Theme Coldstone

lilygreen289
Trust:

Free Wordpress Theme Coldstone

Basic Features

Coldstone offers a unique blend of grungy and professional elements. The theme comes with three unique homepage formats, including Business Style, Blog Style, and Magazine Style, and a robust options menu that makes managing ColdStone fast and easy.Coldstone contains three unique post layouts. The default (Business), as well as Blog-style (which displays full-length posts) and Magazine-style (which displays the main sidebar on the homepage, and contains additional post/thumbnail variations).Coldstone contains three widget-ready areas. The Business-style homepage has it's own unique sidebar, and the footer is also widget ready.This theme utilizes timthumb to automatically resize your thumbnail images. Because of this, only one thumbnail images is required per post, despite the various thumbnail sizes used in the theme.
Hi,this is my site: http://iplaytheme.com/
There are many free wordpress themes for you download!
Thank you for visiting~

silentlook
Trust:
The download doesn't work
lilygreen289
Trust:
silentlook wrote:The download doesn't work

maybe something wrong
Hi,this is my site: http://iplaytheme.com/
There are many free wordpress themes for you download!
Thank you for visiting~

rkoaffiliates
Trust:
This looks like a very flexible and interesting site that I might use as the theme on one of my websites. Unfortunately when I try to download I get and error code. The demo works perfectly. What gives? Will this error be fixed or is it out of service permanently?

I await your reply,

Rob

*Moderator removed link*

This topic was started on Jun 04, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.