Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

FREE web host

kimkha91
Trust:

FREE web host

Hi all,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - 000webhost.com

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here: http://www.000webhost.com/612297.html
uopara1
Trust:
Hey kimkha91,

Thanks for the heads up. This is truly interesting! I mean who doesn't want free web hosting? What's your experience with 000webhost, have you used them before?

Regards,
Ugochukwu U. Opara
toprecruit
Trust:
The problem with free webhosting is mostly that they are not that secure than the paid version. I would be very careful with that.

The baby plan from hostgator.com costs only 8$ per month and is totally worth it. I mean what are 0.26$/ day for webhosting?

Cheers
Sebastian
Liked my answer? Dont forget to vote thumbs up ;)

jackmaster87
Trust:
toprecruit wrote:The problem with free webhosting is mostly that they are not that secure than the paid version. I would be very careful with that.

Cheers
Sebastian

i agree this post. some free hosting provider post adv on that site so avoid free hosting . i would suggest cheap hosting . http://www.9cubehosting.com provie cheap hosting . hosting start at $2.63/mo only ....
nigeljones123
Trust:
Hosting is the engine which runs your business. I think free hosting can be very dangerous for many different reasons depending on the company. All of them have a "downside." I would not like to put my entire business in the hands of a free hosting company.

In my opinion the perfect solution would be a professional hosting company who charge very little, have a good reputation, proven track record and give you everything that you need. I found all of that for $4.95 per month including a free domain.com

Everything is unlimited so you can have as many domains and websites hosted as you want with unlimited space and email accounts. I needed hosting to build multiple WordPress sites on without having to upgrade later. The best part is 24/7 Phone, Chat & Email Support. I really like the online chat support. I don't like waiting around if I need an answer. Bluehost was recommended to me by many people.

Link removed by moderator
esolutions
Trust:
Be careful with the hosting that you choose. Free hosting ends up costing you more in terms of reliability and the level of trustworthiness that you project with your online business. Would you trust Apple if their site had popup ads from their free hosting account?
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

mariorafols
Trust:
I have made a website on free hosting by weebly.com. When I updated my site i lost all my blogs. I hence decided to go with paid hosting. And its worth every penny.

Weebly is good though, it provides unlimited hosting for free with file size restricted to 5 MB. I had not taken a back up before updating my site and it was a lesson learnt. Always take a back up periodically especially before you make major updates to your site.

You can see the site at www.freewebresources.org

Mario
kathrynbieg209
Trust:
I think should use paid hosting. At least, when it meet troubles, I know who I should contact. That's just my opinion.
sbsambrooks33
Trust:
Free hosting is never a good solution. There is no reliability in terms of backup, uptime, bandwidth etc.
esolutions
Trust:
sbsambrooks33 wrote:Free hosting is never a good solution. There is no reliability in terms of backup, uptime, bandwidth etc.

With one caveat, it can be good if it's a free trial that allows you to check out and try the service before committing.
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Free hosting can be a good solution for a beginner in Internet marketing. If everything goes well I think one can continue with it without fear.

This topic was started on Aug 07, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.