Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Free photo site

mack45
Trust:

Free photo site

Hi I want to set up a place to give away photos for squidoos and hubs or just sites and want to know if anyone has a good idea on how to go about it. I am thinking I may need a photo shop or some such program on my site. I have a few hundred photos. Is there one I can get as a plugin or maybe will I have to down load kaltura I am hoping for some good advice I want to use this to replace a news article or info articles to get a list going. I am not a great writer or over educated so I want to use what I have.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Mack,
You would need to use your own photo's that you have taken yourself or have a master resale license, because if you give away other peoples photo's that is copyright infringement.
You would need to set up a site with a database etc.. if you were planning on doing this..
like istockphoto.com

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

sharonsmith
Trust:
I don't really know anything about this, but maybe you could set up the photos on pages like articles on blogs. On my website I have a number of clipart images per page that are available to to be downloaded by right clicking. You could possibly set up an opt-in that would then give them the address of pages that had the photos on, perhaps like a separate website.
Just an idea, don't know if that is helpful.
Sharon
Sharon Smith
http://www.thebesthealthydiet.com
Let's Get Healthy

http://filiving.com - Life is for Living

mack45
Trust:
Yes I have my own photos and I get lots of good feed back.How much does it take to set up a photo shop can I do it on a site or does it need a site of its own.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

This topic was started on Dec 31, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.