Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Footer /Footer link

macleon
Trust:

Footer /Footer link

In my website I have added my articles as posts (as has been suggested on the new affilo theme. and I created a page for Privacy. When I view the page what appear are the articles( as post) This happens as well when I click on the footer link at the bottom. How could I make to link to the page I have written as privacy statement. How could the footer link as well link to the privacy statement that I created as page? Any help?. Thank you very much. I dont know how I got into that trouble.
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Macleon,

Please check if you have added the Privacy page to the Footer links. You can do this by going to Appearance>Theme Options>Footer. Place a tick next to the page that you want displayed on the Footer in the Footer Text field.

Hope this helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

macleon
Trust:
I have added the Privacy page in the footer by placing tick on that page. But the problem is that when I click(to test it) on the link what shows up as displayed is not the Privacy statement that I have written but the articles.
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
First thing I would check is that the link URL is correct. Nine times out of ten, if you're getting the wrong page, this is the culprit.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

This topic was started on Apr 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.