Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Aweber Form in My Wordpress Blog?

PremiumMember
tyler
Trust:

Aweber Form in My Wordpress Blog?

I tried pasting the HTML code of aweber form into a wordpress blog...

it's not working....

does anyone know how i set this up?

thanks
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
Have you tried the javascript version?

If that doesn't work, just wait around for a more intelligent answer :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

PremiumMember
tyler
Trust:
yeah, i tried that too...it's not showing up..

anyone know??
faradina
Trust:
Is your Wordpress blog a wordpress.com site or a wordpress.org site?
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
The two things that are worth checking are that you are pasting the code into the HTML view (and not Visual), and that you are copying the entire code into your page. Miss even just one tag and your form wont work!
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

jpastorizo
Trust:
Fara,

Is the date correct on this post? It looks like this has been asked 2 years ago. =)

Renato

faradina wrote:Is your Wordpress blog a wordpress.com site or a wordpress.org site?
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

faradina
Trust:
Yes, Renato, the dates are correct. And the question was indeed asked more than two years ago but this topic is something which is still highly relevant to Affilorama members, especially those who are new or are not yet familiar with aWeber. Although the member who originally asked the question may no longer benefit from this discussion, other members who have similar issues will.
jpastorizo
Trust:
Ok cool. Thanks Fara.
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
I would really like to see a bunch of tutorials on wordpress because I have built all of my sites with xsitepro knowing little about html. Now I am trying to learn wordpress but the learning curve is steep. I see how it is worth learning but I have not found any simple tutorials on how to put in my own header or play with it at all.
faradina
Trust:
@revimp
I see you are an Affiloblueprint member. In Affiloblueprint there are videos and lesson notes on how you can build your Affiloblueprint site using WordPress. And if you get stuck, just post in the Affiloblueprint forum for some assistance.