Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

How Many Products To Promote In Each Website?

PremiumMember
live4therisk
Trust:

How Many Products To Promote In Each Website?

I am in process of building website for a specific niche and need to know the right way of promoting products on it.

In my specific niche that are lots of products that all correlate and complement each other. Is it a good strategy to promote for example like 5 products and have articles around those products?

Or is it a better strategy to promote fewer products (1-2) and have a focus on one product specifically?

I don't want to build site wrong in early stages and then 6 months down the line find out I was not efficient in my strategy.
nelsencaleb
Trust:
I'm interested in this too. How many per website? On Marks wow black book I know he promotes a few like 3-5 maybe?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
You can promote as many as you like. As many as are relevant to your website and your content.

Mark's WOWBlackBook site promotes that number of products because those were the products that were worthwhile promoting when Mark created that site.

If there are a lot of good products in your niche, awesome! Promote them all!

However on a normal article-type page I would recommend that you choose one product to promote on that page, so that your visitor isn't overwhelmed and paralysed by indecision.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

stevegevans60
Trust:
Hello!
It is very nice thing that you are building the website for a specific niche and you want to promote your products.
There are many options by using that you easily promote your website. Use different strategy to promote your website.
It is inform by you that you are having lots of product depend on the specific niche and my suggestion for you is, promote all the products,don't promote any two or three.
Use the good quality content and high pr sites to promote your website, you can also use the pay per click strategy to promote your website. I think my suggestion will be helpful for you.
cecille.l
Trust:
I agree with Aletta that you can promote as many products you like on your website as long as they are related to your website's niche.

If you're just starting out with affiliate marketing, I would recommend promoting 2 to 3 products for now. This will make it easier for you to manage the content on your site for these products. It would also be easy for you to spot which product concerts better and then you can later on add more or replace the non-performing ones with other products.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

doublebonus10
Trust:
I think one website prefer one or two is the best for promoting products.. Because i think every man will take it easily..
Offline Marketing Tips here http://offlinemarketingzone.com

coltonaron
Trust:
It may depend upon the website and how we design the websites as per needed promotion. In general, SOme of them are need one product promotion or some other wants the more than five products.

Website Hosting
TCP Protected Proxy

kallayprasanth05
Trust:
Try to promote an extra product that supplements the nature of the primary product. The website should after all not look like an 'affiliate zoo'!
charlesedu2
Trust:
Hi,
This is one of the common mistakes I see most newcomers make online...they end up promoting many affiliate products even before they start seeing the results from their first product being promoted....They end up having a lot to do to create valuable contents for every product....this makes it even more difficult for them and in the long run, they end up quitting....be patient until you start seeing results before you can embark onto another product....
ATTENTION!!!
All Beginners and Newcomers...
Learn How To Create Your Own Website Today.
Create Your First Website Without Codding Skills And Start Making Money Today
www.charlesedwardsonline.com
www.charlesedwardsonline.com/blog

PremiumMember
ltn.sch
Trust:
When first starting with Affilorama I try to use KISS(Keep it simpleand straightforward)

This topic was started on Apr 29, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.