Affilorama was founded in 2006 by prominent affiliate marketer, Mark Ling. Mark drew on his 8 years experience as an affiliate, product owner, and affiliate program manager to create Affilorama's first step-by-step video lessons. Since launch, Affilorama has grown to a membership of over 150,000 people worldwide, and now offers free introductory video lessons as well as a range of comprehensive training and tool packages.
Affilorama's goal is to minimize the potential hurdles for aspiring affiliates, enabling them to start seeing success from their affiliate businesses sooner. We do this by providing straightforward, step-by-step training, and tools to simplify the technical demands of building an affiliate business. Together these minimize the barriers to entry, and put a profitable affiliate business within reach of anyone, regardless of skill or experience.
If you ever get bored you can always watch us pretend to work on our office camera.
Affilorama is division of Doubledot Media Ltd, with offices in Christchurch, New Zealand, and Austin, Texas. We have a worldwide team of affiliate consultants, writers, designers, video artists and software gurus.
- Deloitte Fast 50 - 44th fastest growing company in NZ: The Deloitte/Unlimited Fast 50 index celebrates the innovation, growth, and success of growing businesses in New Zealand. Doubledot Media was ranked the 44th fastest growing company in New Zealand. This was our second year in the index.
- Air New Zealand Cargo Canterbury Export Awards – Small to Medium Exporter of the Year Finalist : The Air New Zealand Cargo Canterbury Export Awards celebrate and recognize the outstanding achievements of exporters in Canterbury.
- Champion Canterbury Awards - Global Operator Finalist: The Champion Canterbury Awards, celebrate business excellence, passion and success recognizing the contribution both small, medium and large enterprises make to the vitality of the Canterbury region. We were a finalist in the Global Operator category.
- Vero Business Awards - Finalist: The Vero Excellence in Business Support Awards recognise excellence in the field of business support. The Awards honour those entities and individuals who make real contributions in providing quality products and services, making life easier for business owners. We were a finalist in the one to many category.
- AmCham Export Awards - Exporter of the Year Finalist: The AmCham-UPS Awards celebrate success and innovation in the import, export and investment sectors between New Zealand and its second largest trading partners the US.
- Deloitte Fast 50 - 23rd fastest growing company in NZ: The Deloitte/Unlimited Fast 50 index celebrates the innovation, growth, and success of growing businesses in New Zealand. Affilorama was ranked the 23rd fastest growing company in New Zealand.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific - Winner: The Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific program recognizes technology companies that have achieved the fastest rates of annual revenue growth in Asia Pacific during the past three years.