Have you got a service to offer members? Looking for a service? Writing, SEO, Design, you name it - advertise and find it here.

[closed] 1 Article, 1 Video, Submission UAW/AMA - $22.00

smuigal
Trust:

[closed] 1 Article, 1 Video, Submission UAW/AMA - $22.00

Service Offered: Article Writing, Spinning and Submission to UAW/AMA - 1 article

Price: $22.00
Timeframe: 3 weeks
Paypal Address: [email protected] (PM me here if you are going to order)
Video Creation - I will create a nice Animoto video for you for an additional $10.00.
Example: youtube.com/watch?v=mZ1FaKKm9OA

[b]Description
:

Hi Everyone,

I'm offering to write 1 - 500 word article that will be written and formatted for Unique Article Wizard as well as Article Marketing Automation (UAW and AMA). One article is written, then it is rewritten 2 more times. So, there are three unique versions of one article. These are then added to UAW and AMA using the required programs formatting.

If you HAVE a youtube video I will also include that video in both UAW and AMA. The price does not include video creation, only video submission. However, you can order a video creation for an additional $10.00.

I have lowered the price so that it is more affordable for everyone.

Once the order is processed it will take up to 3 weeks to go from receiving your order to the final submissions to UAW and AMA. The articles I have written are always accepted into EzineArticles.com (EA) (not part of this deal, just an example of the quality). They are not perfect in grammar, but they are good enough to get accepted into EA.

1. UAW - Typically your article will be submitted to a combination of 100 to 300 article directories and blogs. They are submitted over time at the rate of 25-30 articles per day. You are allowed 1 link in the article and 1 link in your resource box.

2. AMA - These articles are posted and show a rating of acceptance, but AMA does not disclose where they are accepted. You can use the article snippets to locate where your articles have been posted. Due to the three versions being spun, the articles usually are rated at close to or over 200% uniqueness. I will link one keyword in your article and add a resource box at the end of the article for a total of two links.

Please provide me with 1 URL/keyword you want included in the article and 1 URL/keyword you want included in the resource box (you can submit the resource box you prefer to use)

3. UAW Resource box - You can give me up to 3 URL's and 3 keywords.

4. Videos:

a. You send me your own Youtube video link.
b. I create a video for you (add $10.00)
c. I find a related video to include in your article.

Variety is KEY to success when it comes to posting articles. In order to add variety what I do is this:

1. In version1, I include image A, in version two I include image b. in version 3 I do not include an image.
2. In verion 1, I include a video, version 2 and 3 I do not have a video.
3. In version 1 and 2, I include 1 link, in version 3 I do not have a link. However, you will always have a link in your resource box.

What happens is sometimes your article will have all three, a link, an image, a video. Other times it will contain just the video or image or link, and sometimes a mixture of two, image plus a video, image plus a link etc... So, you see how nice it works out as far as variety.

Regarding Links:

Each article can have 1 anchor text and 1 resource box. If the keyword you want to use as an anchor text in the article does not flow well in a sentence, I will email you a request for a different keyword.

Good Example keyword: chicken coop plans - My chicken coop plans are affordable.
Bad Example keyword: chicken coops planning - I can't think of how to add that in a sentence.

Reports - You will receive an XLS sheet with the following information 3 weeks after your order.
1. 3 article snippets - You can add your article snippet into Google to see where your articles are posted.
2. A list of where your articles were submitted - the list from UAW. This is the list of WHERE they are submitted, not accepted. I do not keep track of that.

Refunds - There are absolutely NO refunds offered unless something happens to me and I cannot get your order out. You will be able to see your articles and you can locate where they are posted by using the article snippets.

Referrals - Basically you can do a search in this forum to see my reputation. This is not an ebook or guide, it is a service of which I have to actually spend money to complete so I can't offer you a refund just because your keywords won't rank.

Typically to have an article written and rewritten 2 more times it will cost you about $12.00 to $20.00.

My paypal email is: [email protected]
My email is also: [email protected] (please be sure to respond to my autogenerated email and click on the link to get out of my spambox)

I will need the following information:

What you would like your article to be written about. I will have an idea with your keyword, but if you want me to have the article on a more specific topic, let me know.

1. The keyword/URL you want linked in your article.
2. The keyword/URL you want in your resource box.
3. Your Youtube video URL if you have one.

Okay, if you have any questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

Best Wishes,
Chrisi
Last edited by smuigal on 13 Nov 11 5:40 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

jcdean
Trust:
Wow
Great deal

Would you consider a deal where the three articles where just sent to me every month in AMA and AUW and not submitted?

I would add my own links and profile boxes.
I would do my own submissions.
I would provide you with the original articles to be re-written.

The price you are asking would still be a bargain, but would you consider a break?

Thanks Chrisi.

P.S. Folks I vouch for her rep.
Respect,
JC Dean

smuigal
Trust:
Hi JD,

Okay, so you want to give me the original article, then have my writer rewrite it 2 more times, then submit it to you. That's it? Yes, I can do that and I can give you a break, not a huge one, but I can consider something in there. I have to talk to my writer.

Email me directly, [email protected]. Let me know how many articles you would want so I can figure this out.

Oh, tell me the niches too. Some niches require some real brain work even when rewriting. I want to be sure to match your work request up with the right writer. I'll also email you a sample of a UAW set.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Sounds like a great service you have there, I'll have to try it for myself soon. :)

Mark
Limited time special - Pathway to Passive for $37: https://www.affilorama.com/pathwaytopassive

smuigal
Trust:
:) Oh, yep, it took me sometime to find these writers Mark, and some training, but they do a pretty nice job.

I think AMA and UAW are a really great combo for this as well. I'll be adding a web2.0 service soon. Just training my staff so not quite ready.

Chrisi

jcdean
Trust:
@Chrisi
Thanks for such wonderful work and and ahead of schedule to boot.

@ My fellow Affilioramicans
Chrisi's service comes with my highest recommendation.
Respect,
JC Dean

mack45
Trust:
Hi I wrote you and sent it to your address in her but Have received no answer and I am still interested in using your services I did watch your video and you are not on my scam list. You can pm me here at affilorama
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to [email protected]

smuigal
Trust:
Hi Mack,

Sorry bout that. I see your email there so I'll email you directly. My spamarrest.com email account can sometimes be a pain for getting through but since I get over 2000 spam a day I can't get around it.

I'll email you and you can email me back what you need. :)

Chrisi

har444har
Trust:
MarkLing wrote:Sounds like a great service you have there, I'll have to try it for myself soon. :)

Mark

Hi, Mark Ling.
Have you tried this service?
Is it satisfactory? If not then do you recommend some other which can serve as its equivalent?

Expecting reply from you or your staff,

Har.
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Har,

Just in case Mark is too busy. He's not tried my services yet. I recently had one of my newsletter subscribers hire me for submitting articles, you can read his comment here:

http://netwoozy.com/uaw-submissions.html

I did not ask him to comment, he was just a very happy customer.

I'll quote him for you,

Michael says:
March 29, 2011 at 2:43 PM

I would like to say , i have never dealt with anyone as customer oriented as you Chrisi. I can not explain how good it fells to find someone as trustworthy as i have found you to be.

Please keep up the great offers for people like me who just can not afford the needed software it takes to be successful.

Thank you ever so much

Michael

Hope that helps,
Chrisi
PS. I am switching my software soon. So, if you want to try this out, do so soon as I may be taking it down and offereing something totally different.

har444har
Trust:
smuigal wrote:Hi Har,

Just in case Mark is too busy. He's not tried my services yet. I recently had one of my newsletter subscribers hire me for submitting articles, you can read his comment here:

http://netwoozy.com/uaw-submissions.html

I did not ask him to comment, he was just a very happy customer.

I'll quote him for you,

Michael says:
March 29, 2011 at 2:43 PM

I would like to say , i have never dealt with anyone as customer oriented as you Chrisi. I can not explain how good it fells to find someone as trustworthy as i have found you to be.

Please keep up the great offers for people like me who just can not afford the needed software it takes to be successful.

Thank you ever so much

Michael

Hope that helps,
Chrisi
PS. I am switching my software soon. So, if you want to try this out, do so soon as I may be taking it down and offereing something totally different.

Hi, smuigal.
Thanks for your quick response with good offer.
Here the situation goes like this I am extremely busy because of an emergency, which can keep me extremely busy up to one week. If I am able to steal the time during it otherwise after it I shall must consider your offer and services.

Thanking,
Har.
smuigal
Trust:
Oh, I totally understand emergencies. :) I hope things are ok for you. Just keep checking to see if the offer is still here. If not, PM or email me. I will be adding a different offer once I get my VA trained on the new software.

Thanks,
Chrisi

caro11
Trust:
Hi Chrisi

Are you still providing this service?

Thanks
Caro
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Caro,

PM me what you need. I need to remove the senukex offer as the bonus as I'm needing to actually reconstruct this offer into a submission/senukex offer instead.

Chrisi

caro11
Trust:
Sounds great. Will do.

Cheers
Caro
har444har
Trust:
Hi Chrisi

Are you still providing this service?

Thanks
har
smuigal
Trust:
Hi Har,

Actually my writer has some down time, so PM me and I'll see if I can help you. I don't want to open this up though so just PM me and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks,
Chrisi

This topic was started on Feb 18, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.