SEO Toolbar for Firefox
The Affilorama Firefox SEO Toolbar provides you with useful information and data to make the analysis of domains and pages super easy.
Download SEO Toolbar the latest release
Overview of Features
1. Domain/Page Information
Quickly evaluate the ranking of the domain/page with the following data:
- Google PageRank
- Alexa Traffic Rank
- Complete Traffic Rank
2. SEO Information
Right click on the link icon for the following features:
- Backlinks to the domain registered with Yahoo and Google.
- Indexing on Yahoo and Google.
- Review the Onpage details - Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description and H1, H2 tags on the page.
3. Link Scanner
Left click the link icon which turns it red to uncover the following:
- Links to any external domains, so you can rapidly scan a
page to get an idea if there is an opportunity to get a backlink to
your site or how it links out (grey by default).
- No follow links so you can quickly
evaluate whether links from this site are no-followed or if a site is "blocking" any links (red by default).
4. Domain Information
Right Click on the Affilorama logo (the 'a') to:
- Check the Whois information on the domain.
- Read the robots.txt file on the domain.
- Check when the domain was created and how old it is.
- Check if the domain has an XML sitemap, and look at the contents.
5. Additional Controls
- Choose the position you want this addon to appear in your browser.
- Select the Whois Source engine.
- Enable and disable the Traffic rank sources.
Click here to download the latest release