Affilorama Corporate Partnership Invitation
Affilorama.com is a training portal and educational provider for affiliate marketers, offering free resources as well as paid premium training products. Our core focus is on affiliate marketing, SEO, PPC, website building, content creation, email marketing and social media.
- Over 300,000 individual visits every month
- Visitors spend an average of over 5 minutes on the site viewing more than five pages
- 85,000 monthly blog readership
- Over 150,000 members
- Wide range of freely available training content
- Members have a strong and active relationship with the site
- Consistent placement in top 5 affiliates for JV partnership product launches
Affilorama is looking to build relationships with related companies that offer complimentary products or services. We believe there is an excellent opportunity for us to pursue a mutually beneficial partnering of our companies.
We can offer:
- Presentation to a large, captive audience, with a demonstrated intent to purchase
- Promotion through our member database to over 150,000 subscribers
- High quality content from an experienced team of web copywriters
- A high-commission, high-conversion affiliate program with direct managerial support
- Support on product launches and promotions
- Direct communication with CEO and senior management.
Affilorama will consider any partnership opportunity or proposal that will allow us to broaden exposure for our company. We seek to deliver unique, premier content and product recommendations to our members.
Please contact Affilorama Business Development Manager Sam Frost at firstname.lastname@example.org with any ideas or questions on how we can work together to forge a productive partnership.
Who is Affilorama?
Affilorama was founded in 2006 by prominent internet marketer Mark Ling. Our company has received multiple business accolades as one of the fastest growing companies in New Zealand (Deloitte Fast 50, 2008), expanding to more than 25 employees over in four different countries in just three years.
The young and enthusiastic Affilorama team has a passion for the online world and for instilling that passion in others. Our high-caliber training products, marketing tools and active support put a successful online business within reach of the average internet user.
Affilorama.com has a massive repository of high-quality training material available for free after a simple, one-step email registration. Our site provides:
- Unrestricted access to a vibrant forum
- 40,000 posts & 7,000 individual threads
- Moderated and contributed to by staff daily
- 100 high quality beginners lessons
- Cover all facets of online marketing
- 40 hours of original video
- Unique SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing tools
- Built in house by Affilorama developers
- Affiliate marketing news, tips and techniques
- Exclusive offers from Affilorama partners
AffiloBlueprint: Our flagship product, this carefully structured 12-week, 40+ video training course teaches an absolute beginner the forumla for creating a working, profitable affiliate website.
Affilorama Premium: A subscription to our monthly online magazine covering the latest industry developments and cutting edge techniques. Unrestricted access to a suite of specialty affiliate marketing tools.
Our customer is an internet entrepreneur with a strong interest in affiliate marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, web design, content creation, email and social media marketing.
- Active consumers – perpetually seeking new resources and products to meet their changing needs.
- Geographically diverse – while the majority of users reside in the United States, Affilorama attracts members from over 100 different countries.
- Extremely loyal to companies that meet or exceed their expectations – many of Affilorama’s members have been committed to the site since its launch in 2006.
Affilorama has built strong relationships will many key industry players. Rather than create overly formal, arms-length arrangements, Affilorama works with partners to build close working relationships with free and open communication between all levels of the organization.
Affiliate Network Clickbank has become a key partner of Affilorama. As one of Clickbank’s top-10 merchants, Affilorama has a unique relationship with Clickbank senior management. We regularly make suggestions that have been implemented into Clickbank products and policies.
Affilorama actively promotes the Clickbank Affiliate Network within our site and products. Using Clickbank examples within our training programs have made them the obvious first choice for affiliate network for Affilorama members.
"Clickbank's relationship with Affilorama allows us to gain a vital insight into the real-world implementation and use of our service. Suggestions made by the team behind Affilorama help us to constantly develop and maintain Clickbank's services as cutting edge, and in tune with what our vendors and affiliates desire."
- Dush Ramachandran – Client Development Manager, Clickbank
Rather than view other affiliate training sites as competitors, Affilorama has worked to build mutually beneficial relationships with other training sites. By leveraging each other’s respective competencies we grow both companies’ business.
Affiliate Classroom, one of the most prominent affiliate training sites and blogs has become a key partner and friend of Affilorama. Through a mutual joint venture agreement, Affilorama and Affiliate Classroom cross-promote products, thereby delivering value to their members and attracting new business prospects at the same time. Affilorama founder Mark Ling and Affiliate Classroom founder Anik Singal regularly collaborate on content, products and promotions to the benefit of both businesses.
“The close partnership we've created has expanded the resources of both our companies, offering us multiple opportunities to enhance our businesses and ensure we continue to stay at the top of our game. Recently we collaborated on the launch of my company’s product Affiliate Classroom. Mark drove more than 750 new customers to us in one week alone, making him our top affiliate. Following the launch, Mark provided two high quality private webinars for my members, which helped further raise the profile of Affilorama, and provided valuable knowledge to my members.”
- Anik Singal – CEO, Affiliate Classroom
We want to hear from you!
Contact Affilorama Business
Sam Frost at
to begin our strong
relationship and start
building our respective