Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Quick ways to get quality articles

kurt
Trust:

Quick ways to get quality articles

Writing articles has slowed me down more than anything else. It takes me too long to research topics and write articles on them, and I don't enjoy doing it so I end up procrastinating.

So I've been thinking about how I can get some quality articles quickly, because I want at least 10 more articles before driving traffic to my site.

And lets be honest, you don't get quality article from outsourcing, even if you pay for elite writers. They don't have the time to do thorough research. They're mediocre articles at best.

So I thought about using articles from EzineArticles. I never heard of anybody doing this, but why couldn't you just use other people's articles? Who cares if you have to add a link to their site. If they're good articles, you will surely still get people subscribing to your list. I know a lot of articles there are crap, but I did find some good ones too.

You might not rank for articles in the search engines, but that's okay if you plan on focusing on paid traffic sources anyway. You could spend a day or two finding about 20 - 30 well written articles from EzineArticles and then be done with it. Move on to getting traffic.

Another option is to find quality articles from other blogs in your niche or from EzineArticles and have them rewritten at iwriter. Has anybody had an article rewritten at iwriter? I wonder if the rewritten article would be too similar to the original, or if you could pass it off as your own article - in which case you wouldn't have to link to anybody.

I would like to hear other people's thoughts. Any reason why these are bad ideas?
cecille.l
Trust:
Re-writing articles isn't a bad idea. Done right, it could save you the cost of having a writer pen you a completely original content. If the article will only be a filler for your site, then a re-written article should work fine.

You can use other people's articles but make sure you get a written permission if you plan to publish the article word for word. If you're going to take snippets from it, then make sure to use quotation marks to indicate which parts come from the source article. You also need to link it back to your reference site.

One option you can look at is using PLR articles. These can be re-written, or you can combine PLR articles for the same niche to create one long article that you can publish as a series.

Or combine them to make a free report or small eBook you can give away on your site to get more subscribers.

If you have Affilojetpack, you can use the content cheat sheets. These contain topics you can write about in your niche. You can hand one of these to your writer with instructions of what keywords to target, style of writing, etc and not worry about research because these cheat sheet topics are based well-researched topics for that niche.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

theeventdj1
Trust:
Hi Cecille,

My biggest concerns are echoed by Kurt, I know that getting articles well written and carrying out the research will stagnate my progress. I have been looking at both the Blueprint and the Jetpack options. Would an outsourced writer be able to easily utilise the research provided by the jetpack and turn it into a money making article?

Can you confirm whether the Jetpack is still avialble. Several of the links say that the doors are closed. However on one link it allows you to go through to the cart?

Kind Regards

Wayne
ahmedgushy
Trust:
Hi guys
i just saw some software called Spin Rewriter 6 to get article can i use this one to create new article from exist one please i want advise .. i don't have time to writing as well ...
fiona06
Trust:
Hi Kurt
On the surface that Ezine idea does not seem like a bad one. However, once you have done the hard work of getting someone to your site, giving them the opportunity to navigate away from your site to another site is kinda shooting yourself in the foot. The purpose of the content is to set yourself up as an authority. Just a thought.

Rewriting articles is a better option. When I first started out I also struggled with generating content. The quality out there, even some writers that charge $10.00 or more is sometimes a bit disappointing. I started rewriting my own articles and must say have become very good at it and enjoying it. I write on a variety of niches and find that PLR articles are good to rewrite since the base "research" have already been done. There are some good PLR packs out there and rewriting the articles as actually not that hard.

I have used some of the best spin rewriting tools but have stopped because I found that I still spend quite some time rewriting the articles to make it easy to read. Spun articles are ok if you want to submit to many article directories.

In my view, if you want to generate content for your site or blog and position your information as authority information, then good quality articles is the way to go. It may take time to find good writers/rewriters but when you find one they are usually well worth the time and effort spent.

I hope this helps. Been in the game a while and happy to assist with any questions you may have.
Myrna
shavera
Trust:
Good advice Myrna.. Writing is also holding me back- I have done lots of research- so have all the content- but need someone to polish up and put it all together..Do you know any writers you can recommend? or which site is best to find someone? Cheers

Shazza
queenmaa
Trust:
Yes, plr articles are great but you should make them your own. Don't just copy it word from word. If you are looking for a place to get plr. You can try Big Product Store. They have a great selection and they have both quality and quantity.
hcfgrizzly
Trust:
I don`t know why you say that outsourcing articles is a bad idea.
I suggest to all of my affiliates to outsource the writing of the articles if they don`t have the required time or skill set and I could say they have success with this method.
The place where we are getting the writers is the site called freelancer (I don`t know if I`m allowed to place a link in the post). Just post a project and pick a freelancer with good reviews.
Affiliate Manager to The HCF Affiliate Program (30-50% RevShare - Special Niche Market)
== > http://affiliates.hcfaminoscience.com/

jas.elegant
Trust:
Thanks for sharing. I loves obtain facts from readings of people's articles but I prefer to explain it in my own words. So self re-written is the best for me.
Best Regards,
Anjasmara Abdul Razak
Universal Marketing Services
Malaysia
Email: [email protected]
W: www.facebook.com/universalmarketingservices

Site Admin
gina.broom
Trust:
When you use articles from other websites on your own website, you're doing "content curation" rather than "content creation". You're basically making your website a collection of the best articles online, rather than a source of freshly made content.

Technically there's nothing wrong with content curation SO LONG AS:
- You get permission from the website the original article is on (usually you'll have to link back to them)
- You don't care about SEO, because you're planning to pay for your traffic
(Content curation is terrible for SEO because you're generating a whole bunch of duplicate content. See here to learn more about duplicate content: https://www.affilorama.com/content-creation/duplicate-content)

HOWEVER: Be sure to think about whether content curation is the best way to achieve your marketing goal. For example, if you're ignoring SEO in favor of paid traffic, and your goal is to get people to sign up to your list, content might not be the best path for you at all.

You might be better off just creating a one-page squeeze site dedicated to building your mailing list. It's much simpler to set up, and when people arrive at your site, all they see is a signup form and an incentive to sign up so it's straightforward for them. That method doesn't work unless you pay for traffic, but if you're planning to pay for traffic anyway it's worth considering!

You can learn how to create a squeeze site in the post "What's the fastest way to get started online?" here: https://www.affilorama.com/introduction/get-started-online

If you want to have a full content site, but you still want to curate content and pay for traffic rather than doing SEO, I caution you to make sure you have a plan for converting that traffic into a lead or a sale before they leave your site. Otherwise, you risk wasting money on traffic that doesn't sign up to your list or make you any money.

Hope that's helpful. :)
jas.elegant
Trust:
Thanks for sharing, Ms. Gina. Very details explanation. It is helpful.
Best Regards,
Anjasmara Abdul Razak
Universal Marketing Services
Malaysia
Email: [email protected]
W: www.facebook.com/universalmarketingservices

denise taylor
Trust:
I agree with Fiona:

The purpose of the content is to set yourself up as an authority. Just a thought.

The more people can see that you know what you're talking about, and if you can instill trust in those people, the more likely you are to gain action on your recommendations. In the main, people don't like being sold, but if they trust you, they may take your advice and buy what you recommend.

Denise Taylor
SiteSell
Help others build a business and a better life. Earn up to $75 per sale.
http://affiliates.sitesell.com/

Site Admin
gina.broom
Trust:
Great points. There are a couple of really good reasons to have content on your site.

The first is to attract visitors, engage visitors, and make them like and trust you. Your content is what is building your business.

The second reason people might want to do it is to simply look more respectable. A single page website which you’re promoting through paid advertisements might (depending on how well you do it) set off alarm bells in some visitor’s minds. They might wonder “who is this person? should I give them my email address?” and SOMETIMES having a bit more content on your site can help make you look more legitimate.

In this second case, doing a bit of content curation could help (remember to get permission from the original website if you do this). You don’t need the content to rank well in the search engines. You don’t need it to attract visitors. It doesn't even need to be especially good (although since your goal is to look trustworthy, you definitely don’t want to be doing any spinning, and you want to make sure your articles at least make sense).

If I were using content to attract visitors and build relationships with them, before asking them to buy something, then I would certainly focus on creating excellent original content, and becoming an “authority”.

If I just want a little extra padding for my site to make it look legit, then I would have no problem with rewritten or reproduced articles, like Kurt talks about in his first post.

I’m in no way saying that having extra content on a paid traffic site is ESSENTIAL. You should be really careful with it and test it, because you’re paying for these visitors. You want them to sign up for your list, or check out the product you’re promoting. You don’t really want them wandering off to read some fluffy article you’ve just added there for padding.

But if you do desperately want some extra content… rewriting or curating is a good way to get it. If you must. But don’t spin. Never ever spin. :)
semperinmotu
Trust:
I am not sure it is a good idea of borrowing Ezine Articles, maybe rewriting is an option.
You may order articles here:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hi ... views.html (they describe Ordering Process under testimonials)
I have used this service several times in past, they provide good quality articles and the price is pretty cheap.
ITFamilia.com Mom

brentsm57
Trust:
I have found the best way to get fresh content and to get your site up and running is to use http://www.iwriter.com to get articles rewritten this is something I have lent from affiloblueprint course.I submitted 10 articles and they had them completed in 48 hours,you need to read them carefully as I had to reject two of them and they where rewritten again.Hope this helps anyone struggling for fresh content.
New affiliate website,adding new content each day.
http://waystobuildmusclemass.com

tecnologyuruguay
Trust:
brentsm57 wrote:I have found the best way to get fresh content and to get your site up and running is to use http://www.iwriter.com to get articles rewritten this is something I have lent from affiloblueprint course.I submitted 10 articles and they had them completed in 48 hours,you need to read them carefully as I had to reject two of them and they where rewritten again.Hope this helps anyone struggling for fresh content.

Much do you pay per an article 600 words?
brentsm57
Trust:
Hi 500 word article Premium: 4.1 to 5 star writers $5.50 USD And a 700 word article $7.15 USD you can sign up for a free account to see how it works,hope this helps all the best Brent
New affiliate website,adding new content each day.
http://waystobuildmusclemass.com

cristinarogers
Trust:
Agree what Cecille. Rewriting articles is not bad but it depends upon the way you are doing that. According to me re-written articles should also have some original thoughts that can help it making unique. If there is no such uniqueness then it will be of no use.
Moreover, if you do not have much experience in content writing then one can use Text-Writers like platform where they can get readymade or pre-written fresh articles at affordable cost.
Check Text-Writers(http://www.text-writers.com/), an online marketplace to hire freelance content writers for businesses and to get for content writing skills for professional and new writers.

thien_an1006
Trust:
brentsm57 wrote:I have found the best way to get fresh content and to get your site up and running is to use http://www.iwriter.com to get articles rewritten this is something I have lent from affiloblueprint course.I submitted 10 articles and they had them completed in 48 hours,you need to read them carefully as I had to reject two of them and they where rewritten again.Hope this helps anyone struggling for fresh content.

What criteria did you use to reject their articles? I just want to know your experience. Thanks.
cecille.l
Trust:
thien_an1006 wrote:

What criteria did you use to reject their articles? I just want to know your experience. Thanks.

Mark gives tips on what to look for in outsourced articles in Affiloblueprint. It's usually cohesion and correct grammar. It should also be on topic.

All the best!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

magentoocodewire2015
Trust:
Writing self-written articles is the best way to get fresh content every time but re-writing articles keep your writing skills enhanced or give you good result.

This topic was started on Nov 03, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.