Want to work your way up in SERPs? Get and share ideas on link building, on/off page optimizing, social SEO and more.

Looking for recommendation suggestions!

marcus_li2012
Trust:

Looking for recommendation suggestions!

I am planning to get my own website, but I am not capable to build a website with my own knowledge because I was fully focusing on how to optimize my campaign and I am not good at social network or blog either. My option is to hire someone or agency or google certified partner to build a fully optimized and boosted website with cpa networking approved or a build-in campaign. My purpose is to link some banner or text ads to my website and send visitors to subscribe or clicks my ads. And my website content is basing on touch pad or computer technique which is free to everyone. (e.g.) Approximately, how much do I get paid for per action according to cpa network? How much is this customized website going to cost me? Any idea about my business model? There is an agency already give me a price which is $2000, is it worth and reasonable?
Is there anything I am misunderstanding here? Please do tell!
Any thoughts, suggestions and recommendations will be grateful, I really need your help.
Good day!
seo.work570
Trust:
Your plan is so good. Every people need own website. I have a website. I done complete seo for my site. The site is 1st page now. I take help this site Link removed by moderator. This site is really so helpful. If you need more help please visit this site.
thanks
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi marcus_li2012,

Approximately, how much do I get paid for per action according to cpa network?

>>> This depends on the offer or the action required. I suggest you look at CPA networks like Offervault so you can look at the offers and their commissions.

How much is this customized website going to cost me?

>>> It can cost you a considerable amount so I suggest you try set up the site on your own. You can use Wordpress which comes with most webhosts. Wordpress is easy to use and customize. You do not need to have in-depth knowledge of HTML or anything like that.

Any idea about my business model? There is an agency already give me a price which is $2000, is it worth and reasonable?

>>> There is no problem with your business model but the price to set up your site is steep. I suggest you consider doing things on your own. Or better, buy a course like Affiloblueprint which shows you how to build and monetize your site.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Building affiliate marketing websites is a breeze: https://www.affilorama.com/affilojetpack
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/affilorama

stemut
Trust:
In my opinion what you are paying out for a website setup is high. Consider learning some wordpress, really easy to configure, add content and maintain
burkhardt5
Trust:
Hello all

Just a quick thought.

In the internet marketing business you will want to build many sites over time to build up your income.
You never want to put all of your eggs in one basket as they say.

If you wish to out-source your first site thats fine but you will still want to learn how to do it yourself as you will want to build more sites and be able to up-date or change them in the future.

It's just part of the business.

Never Give Up!!!
Paul
Paul J. Burkhardt

kinni
Trust:
try to do it on your own, you will feel more confident...and in the process you will learn many things....
Ashok Sinha

This topic was started on Nov 15, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.