Looking for a program to promote? Found a product but not sure if it is any good? Discuss anything on programs and affiliate networks here.

Maverick Money Makers

ajtoday
Trust:

Maverick Money Makers

has any one had any experiance with Mack Michaels mmm program, been looking into it and any reviews that i have found are genrally biased as they are selling the program.?
emilyfang
Trust:
i was a member for a while and honestly i think many of the things taught in the program were outdated. i rushed out to try to sell affiliate program with PPC and lost some money.. i wouldn't recommend it
PremiumMember
urbanhippie
Trust:
I became a member but I didn't really like some of the strategies taught from a moral point of view.
PremiumMember
definesimple
Trust:
Thanks for the tip, I was thinking of researching it.
Brian
PremiumMember
urbanhippie
Trust:
I have to say that I was really pleased with how quickly I was refunded so I suppose it's worth taking a look at. After you join you might be asked to buy something else and you'll never see the offer again. I don't know if he is still doing this. It was something to do with getting people to respond to an add for a fake job and then booking an online meeting room. I really didn't like the idea of doing this. Just didn't feel right to waste people's time and raise their hopes. Good luck!

This topic was started on Feb 22, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.