Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

wordpress login

wen
Trust:

wordpress login

Hi, I'm trying to add content to my site for the first time, the admin link took me to a wordpress login page, what username and p/w do I need to use please? Do I need to sign up for a wp blog?

Thanks & Regards,
Wendy
sonitin
Trust:
You must have chosen an username and password while setting up your site. Normally it is asked during wordpress setup. Normally the username is admin
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

wen
Trust:
Thanks, I've got the confirmation email now. :-) Forgot I have a username.

This topic was started on Jul 28, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.