Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Videos for your outsourcing people to watch

smuigal
Trust:

Videos for your outsourcing people to watch

Hi Everyone,

I've been outsourcing article writing and found that people I outsource to are willing to learn how to do other things beyond just writing articles. The great thing about using the same person is you don't have to keep finding new people for your projects. Once I find someone I like working with, I ask them if they would be willing to do other things for me and most times the answer is yet. Recently, I decided to outsource blog posting using the scheduler, but the person didn't know exactly what I wanted so I decided to create a series of video's for my outsourcing projects to insure that the people I assign my projects to do them the way I want them done.

If you would like to send your people to watch these video's, you're welcome to do so. If you find they are lacking something, or perhaps something is not clear enough, just email me and if possible, I'll redo the video. I am creating more video's as I figure out what I want to outsource.

You can see what I have so far here: (removed broken link)

They are very basic videos. Two video's show people how to post in wordpress and blogspot using the schedular. Another video shows them how to use Twitterlater.com and post over time as well. The last one I have so far is for adding new articles into AMA (articlemarketingautomation.com) and turning them into spinnable articles.

I am totally loving outsourcing. Video's I will eventually have will include social bookmarking, adding video's to YouTube, and posting in forums and blog commenting to spread my links around. I may even create some video's for outsourcing using Xsitepro 2. Oh, and I have noticed that sometimes the people I have hired do not quite understand how to properly write a review article. I'll probably have a video on that as well.

Let me know if you have any other things you want a video created for and I'll see what I can do. I already have a video series on how to set up and create a wordpress blog starting from scratch. Once I find them, I'll add those to my site as well.

Email me at chrisi@netwoozy.com I use Spamarrest so make sure you click on the response email link or I won't ever see your email.

Toodles,
Chrisi

PS. Does anyone remember where that site is that you can submit a video to and they will send it to something like 19 video places for free? I can't remember where it's at.
Last edited by ampie g on 20 Jan 10 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

eblro01
Trust:
Thanks Chrisi - nice video.

I think you might be looking for TubeMogul.com, it not only allows you to upload to tons of video websites, it also provides analytics so you know what's going on. Until you become a big time producer - it's free.

Bob
sboguide.com
smuigal
Trust:
Thanks Bob. Yes, that was what I was looking for. :D
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

This topic was started on May 09, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.