Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Relationship between Keyword, PLR Articles and SEO

martinch
Trust:

Relationship between Keyword, PLR Articles and SEO

Dear ABers,

I'm a newbie in affiliate marketing and I am facing a puzzling situation.
I bought the PLR articles for 10 niches at the beginning of this course and now rewording them to make the articles unique to the search engine.

Situation:
One of the articles is using keyword: calories burned walking
But When you real carefully the whole article you will find that the keyword scattered around the article actually is not calories burned walking but calories burned by walking .

Question:
Will this condition help me to rank high with the search engine with key word calories burned walking using existing articles ?
Should I re write the whole article?

Thank you for your kind attention.

Martin Chandra
jasondodd
Trust:
hi martin ... no need to rewrite the articles, Google generally ignores certain words (known as stop words) such as "by" so these articles will be fine for SEO purposes
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

martinch
Trust:
Ooo OK. thanks Jason.

This topic was started on May 14, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.