Affilorama Birthday
Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Quick Spinner Web Based Article Spinner Questions

cct1109
Trust:

Quick Spinner Web Based Article Spinner Questions

Has anyone ever used this product?

"http://quickspinner.com/"

It looks good, in that it can be used from any computer and seems to have a few of the desirable features of the better spinning software (i.e. Rapid Rewriter, Magic Article Rewriter). And, it's not too expensive ($50).

How well is QS in the customer support arena?

Does anyone know if it auto fills for substitutions that I'd make in prior articles?

Does it auto submit to SEO Linkvine? It says the articles are compatible with any submission service, but does this mean I can actually export from QS to any submission service? If it doesn't, which services can I export to?

Any interruptions in service for a lengthy period of time?

The creator is Chris Fong. Does anyone know the quality of his product(s)? Good reputation? Bad reputation? Mixed reviews?

Your help will be much appreciated!
Last edited by sydney on 21 Mar 11 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 404 link fixed

milansangan
Trust:
Hi,

Personally, I haven't tried this spinner and I can't test this since there's no Free Trial for quick spinner. Anyway, you can still do a Google search to find if there are reviews for quick spinner. In case, you don't find one, it would be better to start looking for an alternative article spinner if ever you decide you don't like this later on.

This topic was started on Sep 29, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.