Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

PLR Pro headers

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

PLR Pro headers

Mark,I went to the plr pro and joined up.It is very impressive.I saw the same header you used for the "bi-polar" site in your tutorials and i was wondering if it is ok for many people to use the same header? I know I have to re-write the articles ,but if I were to make a bi-polar site I wonder how many other sites will use the same header?Thanks,Bill
PremiumMember
splork
Trust:
Yea I have the same question but I am going ahead and making other headers...at least for the sites that I care about. The reason? See 90-day roadmap. Submission to Yahoo. $300. In the event there is another site with the same header they may decide that was enough to NOT approve my site.

But the thing is, search engines are not clever enough to determine if image headers are duplicate unless they manually check your site and somehow remember the same header from somewhere else. It only matters to a visitor that finds a bi-polar site then surfs away from it and finds your site...with the same header. Maybe it matters. Maybe it doesn't. When I'm surfing and find that I always assume the sites are both pretty cheesy.
Servicing the web sewers since 2006 http://lostballinhighweeds.com

PremiumMember
marclindsay
Trust:
That is why the original psd graphics files are attatched with each pack.

So that you have the opportunity to change and edit the graphics to match your website.

The only thing you would be worried about is your end visitor in this case. Which is probably why making some minor changes to the psd file is a good idea.

Regards
Marc