Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Mark's autoresponder 360 day series

atex99
Trust:

Mark's autoresponder 360 day series

I have AfifiloBlueprint and AffilioJetPack and somewhere Mark had instruction on how to set up a 360 day series of sending autoresponders. Some days are info days, some days are hard sell days, etc. WHERE did I run across this? Help me. I can't find it. jdt
PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Atex, If you look in your Jetpack in the Newsletters, each article title should include a suggestion of when to send the article. I think the article title will also say "hard sell" or "reminder" when it is a hardsell email. For more info on this, check in the Jetpack forums.

Grady
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

atex99
Trust:
I found it! And it took me less than 3 months! PTL.

What I was looking for is in "How to Make Piles of Cash Online by Giving Away FREE Content".

Thx

This topic was started on Aug 22, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.