Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Incredible Ultra-Spin Articles!

davidd
Trust:

Incredible Ultra-Spin Articles!

I have found a service that provides one ultra-spin article per day every single day of the year! These articles are in the IM niche and there are also Product Reviews with Clickbank products.

These amazing articles are written by American writers and you can spin these articles with 116,415,321,826,934,814,453,125 different variations. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get duplicate content because of the huge variations. These articles are good for content for your website plus article marketing.

This is the best solution for your articles. Go check it out for yourself at MarcusVernnon.com and solve all your article problems now!

Thanks, Dave

P.S. There are only slots for 300 people. The price has been recently increased to $147 per month. If you are interested in this service you can P.M. me to get a Coupon Code to lock your price at $97 per month. Also, I will send you a link to an ultra-spin article so you can see what they look like. They are approx. 13,000 words long!
Last edited by davidd on 09 Feb 10 12:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hferradj
Trust:
David are you a member?

Can you tell me if the 4 sample variations shown on their website really come from the same article?

I mean, those 4 variations are so different one from the other that if they are really spun then the quality is, hmmm... exceptional!

Thanks
davidd
Trust:
Those articles are really good quality. I've tried every place that offers spin articles and these are truly the best. The amount of editing you will do is almost nothing. These articles are not regurgitated PLR articles. They are written by Americans. All I can say is try it for yourself and if you don't like them simply cancel your subscription.

I honestly don't think they can be beat. What other service can provide IM articles and Product Reviews for the price? Look on my website and check out my article on "Clickbank Pirate". That's just an article I plucked out of the spin article. Also, the "spin-ready article" and "affiliate mistake article" are just articles I got from this service. Tomorrow morning at around 6am another one will pop into my mailbox and I will post it on my website and then submit it to AMA. And, Yes I am a member.
Thanks, Dave

P.S. This is the real deal!

This topic was started on Feb 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.