Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

How to avoid duplicate content from article spinners?

tonyguitar
Trust:

How to avoid duplicate content from article spinners?

Hi

I don't know how you guys spin the articles. I tried few article spinners. After I spin the article, I can usually get about 20 unique articles compare with the original article. However, when I compare all the articles I spin, I usually can't get any unique article. It always says there are more than 60% duplicate content. So, if I submit those articles to article directories, it will be marked as duplicate content.

Does anyone have this kind of problems?
PremiumMember
richie32
Trust:
Hi Tony,
I had the same problem but what I do now is like Mark does for the AMA rewrites. I do three complete new sentences for each sentence in the article while removing each of my original sentences. Then I do synonyms right through everything (I use magic article rewriter) and my results are usually in the 85 -95% unique. Usually around 97% different to my original which I have on my website.

Time consuming but cheaper than out-sourcing and good results obtained.

Regards
Kerry
tonyguitar
Trust:
Thanks Richie! I think that's why I don't get that many unique articles. I didn't rewrite three complete new sentences for each sentence. I'm using Power Article Rewriter. I'll try it.

This topic was started on Apr 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.