Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

cloak e-mail

tcoco_architect
Trust:

cloak e-mail

Hello,
If I want to start an e-mail subscription on my website how can I send e-mails out with the affliate links cloaked? Also what is the best plugin for e-mail subscriptions?
Thank you for the help!
anil
Trust:
tcoco_architect wrote: Also what is the best plugin for e-mail subscriptions?
Thank you for the help!

Mark recommended Pop Up domination in a recent review video he did (it was either in the weight loss dojo or an IM related blog)
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
If I want to start an e-mail subscription on my website how can I send e-mails out with the affliate links cloaked

If you are using Wordpress and the Affilotheme, you can use the Affiliate Redirects function within the theme to create affiliate redirects. You can then use the redirects on your newsletters. There is also a Pretty Link plugin that you can use to set up redirects for your affiliate links.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Jun 16, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.