Build a mailing list? Want to blog for a living? Then you're gonna need some content. Find out where to get it and the best way to use it here.

Any thoughts on Article Underground?

PremiumMember
splork
Trust:

Any thoughts on Article Underground?

Can anyone offer an opinion on Article Underground? The price is wrong ($97) but the benefits seem to be many (blog announcer, articles). Anybody have any thoughts?
Servicing the web sewers since 2006 http://lostballinhighweeds.com

PremiumMember
marclindsay
Trust:
Hey Splork,

Well from a biased point of view here and many will attest this.

ArticleUnderground is our main competitor this is true, but most of our members have stated we provide a much better service.

Take this as you will but that is what we have been told.

As for the "blog announcing" well we have our own traffic system coming out soon that gives you direct access to PR5 sites to put your own little splurge and get a valuable link back.

So one upped them on that too as I beleive most of their blog announcer sites are pr2

Either way let me know how you go if you decide to join. If they offer something we dont, heck we'll provide it.

Regards
Marc
PremiumMember
adam2525
Trust:
Hi Mark

I joined article Underground for 2 reasons. Content and their traffic system. Well, if PLRPro is going to have a Traffic system I would seriously consider moving over to PLRPro. Will you let us know in this forum when your traffic system is up and running?

Hey Splork, you got the best blog on the net!!! Well done. Its one of the very few blogs I check daily for an update.

Regards
Adam