Affilorama Birthday
Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

XSitePro Consulting, Training and Custom Templates

ablewebs
Trust:

XSitePro Consulting, Training and Custom Templates

Hello, Everyone!

I just found out that the Affilorama community is using XSitePro. That is so cool!

I'm an XSitePro "expert," I guess you could say. If you search in Google for xsitepro templates, I'm #1. Those of you who have visited the XSitePro forum may have seen my posts there.

I'm checking in to let you know that I do custom templates, as well as consulting and training for XSitePro. Plus, I'm a real fan of XSitePro. I can get a Web site to #1 in Google with XSitePro better than I can with WordPress. I think it just depends on what application you resonate with and which you find easiest to use. If you enjoy using XSitePro, you'll be happy to add content to your site and to work on it regularly. I suspect that XSitePro's interface might feel more familiar to people. WordPress might seem a bit less friendly. But both are powerful tools and I use both myself. I don't use Dreamweaver much anymore, even though I'm a Web designer! Because XSitePro and WordPress have built-in SEO functions and act as Content Management Systems, they are better applications for me to use for my clients' Web sites.

I answer my phone and reply to all emails, so feel free to contact me.
Andrea Wilson
XSitePro Designs
http://www.XSiteProDesigns.com

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Andrea,
I have actually learnt alot from your site.
I have been following it for 18 months now.
I love xsitepro.
Thanks for posting and welcome to Affilorama.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

ablewebs
Trust:
Hi, Troy,

Very glad you've found my site useful! I always love to get feedback like that. I hope I can be of help to people here, too.

Best regards,
Andrea
Andrea Wilson
XSitePro Designs
http://www.XSiteProDesigns.com

This topic was started on Jul 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.