Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Why are post all on front page?

brian4105
Trust:

Why are post all on front page?

Why are all of my post showing up on the front page? I'm sure it is just a setting, but, it is getting frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

getheartratemonitors.com
please check out our websites:
www.platterivergolf.com
www.maxprogolf.com

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You might have not selected a post to be your homepage so all your articles are appearing on your homepage. To select your homepage, please follow these instructions: How do I set a post as the homepage in AffiloTheme?
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

brian4105
Trust:
Thanks michellerana, I new it had to be something simple. I just kept staring at it and could not figure it out. I appreciate your help.
please check out our websites:
www.platterivergolf.com
www.maxprogolf.com

This topic was started on Nov 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.