Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Where do I place the H1 tags?

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

Where do I place the H1 tags?

Can you tell me where between all the goobledy gook for font sizes and so forth I place the H1 tags? I highlighted the text "History and evolution of Kilims" which is all I see of course on the design view.I understand the concept,I am just unsure of where tpo place them.It semed clear enough when you did it on the tutorial,but not now.Thank you.

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><FONT size=3>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT><FONT size=4>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; History and Evolution of kilims</FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><U><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><STRONG></STRONG></SPAN>
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><FONT size=3>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT><FONT size=4>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <h1>History and Evolution of kilims</h1></FONT></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><U><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Century Gothic'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US"><STRONG></STRONG></SPAN>

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
seems simple enoiugh. I thought you had to delete a bunch of stuff.thank you