Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Web site Photo Gallery

mack45
Trust:

Web site Photo Gallery

I have installed a photo gallery on my web site but I am not sure if you can use the photos what I mean is I am not sure if they will copy and paste. A user may need a tool like Clipclip.com .
If anyone wants they can check the site at.
"http://www.articlebacklinker.com"
I am still working on the site content but feel free to critique. I made the template also. I have two more sites I am working on now also. One is just seo and up date. The other is a keyword I could not pass up.

This site is my best effort so far and has quite a way to go if you follow the link to free marketing ideas this is a sub domain that gets good relevant traffic and I stacked them together. In the future I will have four websites joined and relevant. I do not remember where I read up on stacked domains for seo but it works.
Last edited by sydney on 08 Dec 10 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 404 link fixed

Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

wollowra
Trust:
Hi,
I am a photographer by trade and you have some nice shots there..
My only question is, did you take a trip to Antarctica...lol or do you live in Antarctica...lol
Right now, I like snow shots as it is 42 deg or 115 F.. in my home town.

Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

mack45
Trust:
Hi no just northern Canada but I never took most of the winter shots I have a friend who does amateur photos and he likes to hike so he hikes up the mountain before day light to catch the sunrise so some shots are quite rare. even though I just copy them off his photos they still are great. I also have some rare shots of a silver tip sow and cub. I also have a short video clip of a spirit bear we got last summer.
Pro at basic WP and keyword research willing to coach.mackaybruce@hotmail.com

This topic was started on Jan 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.