Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Web Hosting that allows diff landing pages and URL's?

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

Web Hosting that allows diff landing pages and URL's?

I am a newbie,so be patient. I have a site where I sell physical,imported rugs and gifts. revelationimports.com. but I am also getting into affiliate marketing. I am new to website usage and manipulation and I have "bright builders-quick site builders" as a host. Now that is OK as I have learned a lot but now I want to have different sites for my new,affiliate ventures. I can "point" my new domains to my site and create a landing page,but it will still have the web "template" of the overall site of unrelated products. Now I do not want to pay $40 per month for a separate "builder" for each website but I have learned to use a graphic user interface,"NVU", so I think I might be able to make my own pages if I have to.I do enjoy having the builder I must say.So,long story made short;how do I find a web host that will allow me to have different landing pages,different url's and keep them distinct from each other.Also,my builder charges $25 for each domain "pointed" to my site.So you can see i could spend a lot of money and still not get the distinct different look for each website as it would still be under the same template.Thanks,Bill