Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Vodahost and the Soholaunch Builder - Way to go?

PremiumMember
pnysma
Trust:

Vodahost and the Soholaunch Builder - Way to go?

Hi
I've been having a good look at Vodahost and it looks as though you get a lot for your $ though I'm having difficulty comparing like to like.

The feature which really interests me is the Soholaunch site builder. It appears to have the capacity to do everything we need including autoresponders. And it's designed for people like me who have no html .

I'm wondering if it means I can do away with the expense of Xsitepro and aweber?
Being 'financially challenged' this would be a fantastic help.

They have another sitebbuilder called Blue voda but it doesn't appear to have as many features.

Stkeys is recommending Vodahost but has used Xsite pro to build his websites.

So just wondering if Vodahost and the Soholaunch builder is a way I could go?
PremiumMember
stkeys
Trust:
Hi pnysma,

I recommended Vodahost because of the features and as you say
you get a lot for your $

I'll be honest I took a look at the Blue Voda builder but as I already had XSP and was very happy with that I didn't need to waste time learning how to use another site creating program.

For somebody on a tight budget I would advise downlaoding the free Blue Voda and giving it a try I haven't looked into the Soholaunch so I can't comment on that..... maybe once you start earning you could then invest in a program like Xsite Pro.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

St.
PremiumMember
pnysma
Trust:
Thankyou Stkeys

Mark has put up his hosting site which looks really inexpensive and sounds great, however, I'm not sure about the website builder. Xsitepro looks really excellent but I think that will have to wait for my next site. I do need to make some money first. Right now I need to make a decision and get started!

I'm doing some research on my topic tonight, busy tomorrrow, so it's likely to be Friday before I do anything.

If anyone wants to put in their 2 penn'orth before then, I'm listening.

J