Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

The Dreamweaver Lesson - Can I use NVU to do the example?

bulkman
Trust:

The Dreamweaver Lesson - Can I use NVU to do the example?

Hi,
I was told to leave my message here. I went to lesson site building and watched the lesson and also read it but when he said to go into dreamweaver I could not find a site to do this without buying it.I heard on the affiloblue print that nvu is free can I try to make at least one of the web pages through this site to get a feel of what to do. Can I follow the same example that he used by using just nvu because I can not afford right now any authoring software.I need to save maybe for the affiloblue print.

thanks
Randy
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hi Randy,

I could not find a site to do this without buying it

That's because Dreamweaver isn't free ;) We have a post about the various programs here: new-to-affilorama/which-program-should-i-use-to-build-my-website-t1723.html, and a similar kind of lesson right here: http://www.affilorama.com/site-building ... are-to-use

I herd on the affiloblue print that nvu is free can I try to make at least one of the web pages through this site to get a feel of what to do.

Yes.

Can I follow the same example that he used by using just nvu because I can not afford right now any authoring software.

If you're talking about the free blueprint overview that Mark made, then yes you can follow it with a software like Nvu. He might use a different program in the actual AffiloBlueprint course. Most of the people in the course were newbies without any web design experience, so he spends a bit of time showing them how to do things in this particular software, but if you know how to do things in another program you can do that as well.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

bulkman
Trust:
Thanks very much for your answers to my qwestions.

thanks
Randy