Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

The correct description is not showing up in Google search!

joix
Trust:

The correct description is not showing up in Google search!

Hello, Just went live with my first site..........yayy it is long overdue. I bought XsitePro2 and have been following the Affiloblueprint tutorials and have done what they say.

But when I go to the search browser in google and type in my web address chickensandtheircoops.com, and look at the drop down screen that brings up all relevant sites, mine is at the top but the description is all wrong, not what I put into XsitePro this makes me wonder if my keywords are working.
I must be doing something wrong, can anyone help.
Thanks Joy
Last edited by faradina on 02 Feb 10 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: seo

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Joy,
Welcome to Affilorama.
I see the parked page info myself.
If you just published it today, then give it a a few days for Google to reindex your site.
Keep up with the content and I love your domain name by the way..
very quirky..lol

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

joix
Trust:
Hello Troy, Thanks for the quick response. I will leave the site for a few days and see what happens. I will add more content, I write my own articles so it has to be done inbetween all the other jobs.

This topic was started on Feb 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.