Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Should I upload my site even if I only have a few articles?

robbies
Trust:

Should I upload my site even if I only have a few articles?

I have a question about uploading my site to the host
Should i wait until I have the 30 or more articles ready on my site and upload all together?

Or can I upload my site with 10 articles already set up and update the site with articles and pages etc as i go?

Is this ok or does it have effects on google or ranking in anyway?
I heard that slowly updating you site like this naturally is a good thing

Your advice is much appreciated

Thanks
Last edited by michellerana on 13 Jan 10 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
It's actually a good plan to upload your site even if it's not yet totally finished so that your domain will start aging. This would be good for your site's ranking.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

tangoshoes
Trust:
I uploaded my site w/only one article at the start of the blog boot camp. My writer is having some trouble at home so he hasn't been able to finish them yet. I have been creating back-links as he gives me articles. This looks more natural to the search engines so sometimes it can be a benefit.
Free AMA alternative:
http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=15706
Outsourcing for $200/mo 40hr/week:
http://store.replacemyself.com/?aid=3884

This topic was started on Jan 13, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.