Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Redirecting customers and hiding my affiliate link - How?

tiborb
Trust:

Redirecting customers and hiding my affiliate link - How?

Hi ,

I am in the process of making a squeeze page and that has been set up, now im in the middle of putting together my thank you page with a review of a product i am promoting.

What i am getting stuck with is my redirecting of customers and hiding my affiliate link.

I am using xsite pro and really like it. they have a redirect page option in the other tab. What is the best way to utilise that tab???

I do not want my aff link to be shown for obvious reasons. what would be the best way for me to go about this and use the program the way it was made?

I am almost there and can not wait to start collecting names and see some results. I have come full circle on the way i wanted to go about this and i really like the idea of squeeze pages and list building.

Cheers

Tibor.
PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
You can go here and make a new link that will hide your url.It does work and it never expires. There must be other ways also I am not familiar with.

http://tinyurl.com/
tiborb
Trust:
Hey,

Thanks for that,

yeah that works quite well. Its a cool little tool.

Cheers.

Tibor