Need a new web host or having a problem with a script? Tips and advice on the best way to design, build and maintain your most valuable asset - your website!

Productfeed

roy1
Trust:

Productfeed

Hey guys,

My name is Roy from Holland and first I like to tell you how much I appreciate the stuff you do here. I just started and learning a lot from you. The site I am working on is www.omdatwijhoudenvan.nl

My question is about XML datafeeds for products. Do you consider this to be an import thing for affiliate marketing? The reason i ask it is because I always thought it is an important way tool for affiliate marketers to import products from webshops and to build a catalogue that way (off course in combination with your own unique content).

However I can't find any good wordpress plug ins for it and I don't see this being a hot topic in tutorials or in affiliate marketing forums.

Look forward to your view on this!

br
Roy
roy1
Trust:
Hey guys,

message has been read 46 times, but nobody has an opinion about this?

Cheers!
swarlley
Trust:
Hey Roy,

I wish I could help you with this but I don't understand at all what XML datafeeds are or how to import datafeeds from workshops. These things aren't covered in the AffiloBlueprint course (as far as I remember) and that is probably why you haven't gotten any responses yet.

Perhaps one of our more skilled members or staff can offer some insight on this but it may be something outside of the scope of the affiliate strategies here.

Chris

This topic was started on Jul 31, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.